Support Promise

Client Portal

From the beginning, we have understood that for us to succeed as a company our clients had to succeed. 75 to 80 percent of A2C Medical's new business comes from word-of-mouth referrals. We feel this is a direct reflection of both the quality of our software and our relationship with our clients.

It is our promise to our customer to support you in the best way that we know how.

USA Based

Our support team is 100% in-house and based in the United States.

Industry Experienced

Our support personel have worked in the medical industry as office managers and billers.

No Tech-speak

Our front line support personel are not programmers.  They will understand your issues, and you will understand their answers.

Personal

You are not a number.  When you call, we’ll know who you are by name and you will know your support person by name.

911 Support

We are available to help in emergencies, even on Christmas.

No Robots

We do not use prefabricated scripts to solve your problems; we use our brains.  We will listen to your unique issue and respond accordingly.

Open-minded

We appreciate feature requests and suggestions for improvements, and we implement them regularly.  We are ever-evolving to meet our clients’ needs.

Responsiveness

We pride ourself in same day support. In fact over 70% of calls are picked up by a support person when the customer calls. The other 30% are returned on the same day.

 

 

 

 

Login

In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased capabilities. The board administrator may also grant additional permissions to registered users. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms of use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.

Terms of use | Privacy policy

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.